140917 real__pcy: 조금 이른시간 잠에 들었다가 새벽에 눈이 떠져 잠이 안와 무료함을 달래던 도중 문득 작년에 찍었던 엑소의 쇼타임 6화를 시청했습니다. 아직 1년도 안지났지만 너무나도 즐거웠던 추억들이 새록새록 떠오르고 벌써부터 너무나 그리운 마음이 들어요.. 물론 지금도 너무 즐겁고 행복하지만! 이렇게 예전 모습을 보며 나자신을 돌아보고 초심을 다지며 많은 생각을 할수 있다는게 참 좋은 일인것 같아요. EXO멤버들 너무너무 사랑하고 우리 EXO-L 여러분들도 너무많이사랑해요 지금느끼는 행복을 정말 평생 느끼고싶고 우리 멤버들, 팬여러분들 그리고 나의 주변에 있는 모든 사람들이 다 건강하고 행복했으면 좋겠습니다. 항상 부족하지만 저 찬열이를 예뻐해주시고 사랑해주시는 분들께 너무 고맙고 사랑해요! 마지막으로 EXO!!! 사랑하자!!! (평생)
I was sleeping earlier, but at around dawn my eyes opened and I didn’t feel tired, so I watched SHOWTIME episode 6. Though it hasn’t been a full year yet, the memories came flooding back to me and made me realize how much I miss those times. These days, I’m very happy, but I think it’s great that I can conjure up past memories and refresh myself. I love my fellow EXO members and EXO-Ls so much. I hope to cherish this happiness forever and sincerely wish the members and fans that surround me all the best health and happiness. Thank you so much for giving your love to me,
Chanyeol, who is far from perfect and is still greatly lacking. I love you! Finally EXO! Let’s love!! (Eternally)
today, heaven gained another beautiful angel. you were too young, too talented, too amazing to leave us. in your short time on this earth, you have brought smiles to so many faces and made many people happy with your beauty, talent and personality. you fought so hard these last few days, but you are in a better place now. rest in peace, kwon risae 1991 - 2014. you will be missed.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.